All funding is the direct result of revenues from the rally. Bikes Blues and BBQ is the nation’s largest charity driven rally, accounting for well over a half million dollars generated for local charities in its brief 13 year existence.
"2012 Bikes Blues and BBQ Generated Over $185,000 for Local Charities"
A few of the charities that benefited from the 2012 rally include Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas, The Fayetteville Boys and Girls Club and the Seven Hills Homeless Center.
"It’s through events and corporate relationships that Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas can achieve our success. Since every mentoring relationship costs our agency $1000 per year to make and maintain, you can realize how important support from Bikes Blues and BBQ is to us and we are honored to be a continued partner of this amazing festival!"
This year, 20 non-profit organizations will be set up at Bikes, Blues & BBQ selling goods and collecting donations. These local charities include:
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of NWA
- Big House Youth Outreach, Inc.
- Camp Sunshine Burn Camp for Children
- CASA of NWA
- Fayetteville Band Boosters
- Fayetteville Boys & Girls Club
- Horses for Healing
- Jackson Graves Foundation
- Jones TV
- Life Source International
- NWA Child Care Resource & Referral Center
- NWA Economic Development District- Meals on Wheels
- NWA Free Health Center
- Ozark Military Museum
- Pagnozzi Charities
- Peace at Home Shelter
- 7 Hills Homeless Shelter
- Sheriff Ralph Baker Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund
- Southeast Fayetteville Community Center
- Youth Bridge
While exact numbers are impossible to ascertain, it is estimated that from a regional standpoint, the rally accounts for approximately 400,000 attendees.
For more on the charities at Bikes, Blues & BBQ, visit: